Berries are one-use organic items. Some are held items with in-battle effects and others have effects outside of battle. Like Apricorns, they can be planted and grown as Berry trees, although not all types of Berries can be planted. They can also be obtained as tier 1 or 2 special drops (depending on the Berry) or by using Forage on leaves with Bug-type or Grass-type Pokémon. Many Berries can be obtained as drops from certain wild Pokémon.
When held by a Pokémon, the majority of these Berries automatically activate when their effects are needed (e.g., Oran Berries activate when a Pokémon's health drops below 50%). These Berries can also be manually used inside or outside of battle to heal a Pokémon.
- Aguav Berry: Restores 12.5% of maximum HP, confuses Pokémon with Special Defense-lowering Natures.
- Aspear Berry: Cures freeze
- Cheri Berry: Cures paralysis
- Chesto Berry: Cures sleep
- Drash Berry: Cures poison
- Eggant Berry: Cures infatuation
- Enigma Berry: Restores 25% of maximum HP when hit by a super effective attack.
- Figy Berry: Restores 12.5% of maximum HP, confuses Pokémon with Attack-lowering Natures.
- Ginema Berry: Cures stat drops
- Iapapa Berry: Restores 12.5% of maximum HP, confuses Pokémon with Defense-lowering Natures.
- Leppa Berry: Restores 10 PP
- Lum Berry: Cures paralysis, poison, burn, sleep, freeze, confusion, or infatuation
- Mago Berry: Restores 12.5% of maximum HP, confuses Pokémon with Speed-lowering Natures.
- Oran Berry: Restores 10 HP
- Pecha Berry: Cures poison
- Persim Berry: Cures confusion
- Pumkin Berry: Cures freeze
- Rawst Berry: Cures burn
- Sitrus Berry: Restores 25% of maximum HP
- Touga Berry: Cures confusion
- Wiki Berry: Restores 12.5% of maximum HP, confuses Pokémon with Special Attack-lowering Natures.
- Yago Berry: Cures burn
|Hondew Berry||Special Attack|
|Grepa Berry||Special Defense|
Each of these Berries reduces the power of a single super effective move of the corresponding type by 50%. If a Pokémon that is not weak to a certain type holds the corresponding Berry, the Berry will do nothing. An exception is the Chilan Berry, which works regardless of effectiveness (unless the Pokémon is immune) as Normal-type moves are not super effective against any type.
These Berries have various effects that activate when the Pokémon's health drops below 25%.
- Apicot Berry: Raises Special Defense by one stage.
- Custap Berry: Lets the holder move first once.
- Ganlon Berry: Raises Defense by one stage.
- Lansat Berry: Raises critical hit ratio by two stages.
- Liechi Berry: Raises Attack by one stage.
- Micle Berry: Raises the next move's accuracy by 20%.
- Petaya Berry: Raises Special Attack by one stage.
- Salac Berry: Raises Speed by one stage.
- Starf Berry: Raises a random stat (Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed/accuracy/evasion) by two stages.
These Berries cause certain effects when the holder is hit with a certain type of attack.
These Berries cause an attacker to take ⅛ of its maximum HP in recoil damage.
These Berries raise one of the holder's stats.
- Durin berry: Full Incense
- Cornn Berry: Lax Incense
- Pamtre Berry: Luck Incense
- Belue Berry: Odd Incense
- Nomel Berry: Pure Incense
- Spelon Berry: Rock Incense
- Rabuta Berry: Rose Incense
- Watmel Berry: Sea Incense
- Magost Berry: Wave Incense
Before Pixelmon Mod, some restorative Berries could be crafted into medicine. This is no longer possible without modifying recipes with another mod.