|Minecraft version||Pixelmon version||PixelAnnouncer version|
On servers, the mod is server-side and does not need to be installed by each individual player to be used.
- Download PixelAnnouncer for your version of Minecraft here.
- Place the downloaded zip file in the mods folder.
If PixelAnnouncer is installed and any player captures a Legendary Pokémon or a Shiny Pokémon, a message will be broadcast to everyone on the server about this event, including the name of the player who caught the Pokémon and the Pokémon's species. Pokémon obtained through other methods such as breeding, commands, or fossil machines will not be tracked with PixelAnnouncer. Through PixelAnnouncer's config file, it is possible to extend this message to the captures of any Pokémon. If this is done, the message will still distinguish Legendary and Shiny Pokémon from normal Pokémon.
PixelAnnouncer also displays a server-wide message when a player defeats a boss Pokémon. This message includes the player's name and the boss Pokémon's species, but does not include the difficulty (color) of the boss Pokémon or the loot obtained from the Pokémon.
It is possible to modify PixelAnnouncer's config file to display trades between players, including both players' names and the species of both Pokémon involved in the trade. Legendary or Shiny Pokémon will be marked as such in this message. Trades with NPC Traders will not be announced.
/toggleauc: Toggles whether or not the player sees PixelAnnouncer's messages. Toggling this setting will not retroactively hide or show messages that were previously outputted.
- "Announces to the server when a Player defeats a Boss Pokemon": If enabled, a message will be displayed whenever a player defeats a boss Pokémon.
- "Announces to the server when a trade occurs between players 1 & 2": If enabled, all Pokémon trades between players will be announced to the server.
- "Announces when a non-Shiny/Legendary Pokémon is caught - Warning, this will be EVERY caught Pokemon": If enabled, any Pokémon capture will be announced to the server.