Choosing a starter Pokémon.
A player's starter Pokémon is the first Pokémon given to the player, and is given when the player first joins a world. Players are given a choice for their level 5 starter Pokémon between:
The choices for starter Pokémon can be modified in the Pixelmon config file. Options include:
- "starterOnJoin": Whether a player receives a starter Pokémon upon first joining the world.
- "level": The level of starter Pokémon.
- "shiny": Whether starter Pokémon are Shiny.
- "starterList": The choices for starter Pokémon.
- Pikachu and Eevee were formerly choices for starter Pokémon, but the options to choose them have since been removed.