|Minecraft version||Pixelmon version||EVs/IVs version|
EVs/IVs is server-side and does not need to be installed by each individual player to be used.
Starting with Minecraft 1.10.2 versions of Pixelmon, EVs/IVs has been merged with Pixelmon Extras.
- Download EVs/IVs here.
- Place the downloaded jar file in the mods folder.
- Edit your profile and choose the "Add Official Sidemod" option.
- Select EVs/IVs from the list.
Note: Command syntax is displayed in the standard Minecraft command format. An explanation of this format can be found here.
- /evs <position>: This command will display the EVs that the Pokémon in the designated party slot position (1-6) has accumulated. It will show the EVs for each individual stat (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed), the total amount of EVs gained, the maximum possible EVs (510), and the percentage of EVs that have been gained towards the maximum (Current EVs).
- /ivs <position>: This command will display the IVs that the Pokémon in the designated party position (1-6) has. It will show the IVs for each stat (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed), the total IVs, the maximum possible IVs (31 in every stat, 186), and the percentage of IVs that the Pokémon has compared to the maximum (Current IVs). Despite the command showing a percentage, it is not possible to change a Pokémon IVs without modifying NBT tags.
- /hiddenpower <position>: This command will display the type and base power of Hidden Power if the move were to be used by the Pokémon in the chosen party position (1-6). The type and power of Hidden Power are calculated based on the Pokémon's IVs.
For all of these commands, entering a party slot number for an empty party slot will produce an error in the console, but no adverse effects such as crashes will occur.
- /evs: ivsevs.command.evs
- /ivs: ivsevs.command.ivs
- /hiddenpower: ivsevs.command.hiddenpower